To be determined...
100$ per session (full day: cook, beat, sheet form) or 50$ (half day: cook & beat or solely sheet forming)
Open studios are available the third Saturday of every month. Bookings are based on a first-come first-serve basis and will only allow for up to 3 people per visit since thestudio space is limited.
Personal appointments will be considered. Feel free to contact me for further discussion.
Open Studio information:
Open studio is the time when those interested in using the equipment to make their own pulp or pull sheets can come in and essentially rent the space.
Anyone interested in open studio must take the Introduction to Papermaking: Intensive workshop to become acquainted with the equipment. This can be waived if prior knowledge of equipment is obtained.
List of available equipment:
- Lee Scott Mc Donald 2-Pound Beater
- Amp Meter for Beater
- Whiz Mixer
- Press 20 ton (red)
- Press 20 ton (white)
- Drying Boxes (holds 24 x 39)
- Cardboard for Drying Box (24 x 29)
- Blotters (Cotton, 24 x 29)
- 20 drawers in 4 Flat Files (26 1/2 x 36 1/2 )
- Antique Mould & Deckles
- Baltic Birch Moulds & Deckles 11 X 14
- Baltic Birch Moulds & Deckles 8 1/2 X 11
- Moulds & Deckles Assorted (production)
- Custom Stationery Deckles Assorted (production)
- Large Wood Vat (43 x 40 x 25)
- Metal Vat (41 x 15 x 32)
- White Plastic Vats w/ Legs
- Metal Couch Pan
- Felts (Wool) 24 x 29
- Felts (Cotton) 24 x 29
- Felts (Synthetic) 24 x 29
- Cotton Sheeting 24 x 29
- Buckets w Drain System (5 gallon)
- Shop Vacs
- Large Table Production & Workshop (3.4 x 8)
- Portable Burner
- Cook Pots
- New Buckets Pulp (5 gallon)
- New Pulp Buckets Lids (5 gallon)
- Buckets (30 Gallon)
- Chemicals (assorted)
- Cotton Half Stuff
- Cut White Cotton Rag
- Gampi Fibers (4 boxes)
- Coffee Chaff (2 large bags)
- Raw Cattail
- And so much more...